Concrete floor with their hands: how to pour and make a solid floor
- 09 Jul 06:30
- Construction And Repair
at all industrial facilities subjected to heavy loads, arrange concrete floors.In everyday life this kind of flooring is found in garages, workshops and other areas for ancillary use.Also, poured concrete floors in basements of country cottages.For strength, durability and affordability with concrete floors can not be compared to any other type of flooring.
Concrete floors: The technology fills ↑
workflow construction of concrete floors can be divided into several stages:
- preparation of sand and crushed stone base;
- laying reinforcing mesh or frame;
- pouring concrete mix and its alignment;
- smoothing the surface of the concrete layer;
- polymer coating.
should be noted that the concrete floor with their hands quite able to make anyone but a partner is still needed at the stage of pouring a concrete solution for rapid mixing.
In this case, the cost of the work will be much lower and is reduced only to the cost of the acquisition of building materials yes award roustabout.
Preparation sand and macadam base ↑
Before starting the installation of concrete floor on the ground, it is necessary to carry out preparatoryoperation.
- Removed soil to a depth of 15-20 cm at the site, which is expected to pour concrete.
- bottom is aligned with the level and compacted.
Note!As the ram, you can use a self-made instrument that is made of a meter or half-meter logs, nailed to a board.Sometimes craftsmen side of a vertical beam fasten the handle, the better to use the tool in the compaction.
- Next desyatisantimetrovyh poured a layer of sand that spilled water and thoroughly compacted.
- top of the sand layer is laid rubble desyatisantimetrovyh size fractions which should be equal to 40-50 mm.Moreover, each layer must be sealed with tamper.
- To create a flat surface on top of the crushed stone layer is poured a small layer of sand or gravel aggregate.Compacted the top layer again.
Important!To make it easier to monitor the thickness of poured layers, mark on the wall of a shallow levels at the desired height.
Waterproofing concrete floors ↑
as the waterproofing layer can be used specially manufactured roll materials or simple polyethylene.Thus it is desirable to select a polyethylene film having a thickness of 100-200 microns.From the film can be made half-meter three-meter, if we cut from one side.For greater reliability polyethylene spread out in several layers.If the width of the room more than three meters, then spread a cloth lap, coming on another sheet of 15-20 cm. Make sure the edges of the film must go to the wall to the height of the floor, where they are secured with adhesive tape.
Maps - formwork for pouring ↑
If the room has a large area, the device of concrete floors carried boxes of a certain size, which are in professional language called "Map".Lots size depends on your performance.Along the perimeter of the planned area formwork set, as that can be used svezhepilenaya wet wood or special laminated plywood.The size of the card is determined by the area of the floor, laid per shift, ieperformance.Along the perimeter of the card installed shuttering of boards or special "opalubnoy" plywood.
- to the thickness of the concrete floor was everywhere the same, using the guides.For them it is most convenient to use rectangular pipe, which are sold at each construction market.As a guide, you can also take a corner, or in extreme cases, round tube.Suitable and edging board, a piece of wood if they have smooth edges.
- Before you pour the concrete rails lubricated with special formwork oil, produced in Germany.This technique allows you to facilitate the separation of the guides from the hardened concrete and cement milk to wash away quickly.German tool can replace waste oil.If not, then fit a concentrated mixture of any given detergent and water.
- the guides for special pins or "bun" made of thick concrete solution.Sends the output to a strictly horizontal state with an optical leveling, water level or normal level of construction.
reinforcement concrete floor ↑
as reinforcement can use the road network (5h100h100 mm).Other suitable mesh materials having smaller cells.In the market you can find plastic mesh, which is a fairly large cell, produced by manufacturers specifically for the reinforcement of concrete ties.
Important!Reinforcing mesh can not be laid directly on the ground, as this will not give the desired effect.Tough mesh raise no more than 1/3 the thickness of the screed, setting on podstavochki.Builders call them "chairs".Podstavochki positioned on rectangles cut from the sheeting.If the reinforcing mesh is soft, its pull on pins, which are stuck into the ground.
reinforcing cage is satisfied if the concrete floor will be subjected to high loads.When this frame is produced by knitting from the metal rods, whose thickness is from 8 mm to 16 mm.This requires a more intense vibration compaction concrete.
pouring concrete mixture and its alignment ↑
Since the pouring of concrete floor should be done without long breaks, it is desirable to hire a mixer while working with their hands.Self preparation grout is cheaper than buying ready-mixed concrete.Although it is necessary to calculate everything: the cost of materials and their delivery, rental of equipment, the cost of electricity.Concrete quality depends on the ingredients used to knead the solution.Cement choose not less than the M400, but better - M500.The sand must be free of impurities, without clay and mud.A solution is prepared from cement, sand, gravel, water, taken in the ratio 1: 2: 4: 0.4.
Concrete carefully dumped in the "map" and leveled shovel, making it bayonet movement that allows you to compress and remove excess air from the solution.It is best to use for this purpose deep vibrator.When this vibrator is lowered into the concrete mix in a staggered manner.Once on the surface laitance appears and gravel falls down, the process of vibration transferred to another location.
Line the concrete with the help of three-meter rule (special building tool), which relies on fixed rails.
Important!To rule could without falling and failure to move on rails must be maintained between them a distance equal to 2.5 m.
Closer alignment of the concrete is carried out by trowel.These tools make the semi-circular motion over the surface of the concrete floor with a small amplitude.
Important!Care for the concrete screed is a three-day wetting the surface of the water.Then it is covered with polyethylene film to a layer of concrete dry out uniformly.It is desirable to exclude drafts, as well as contact with the concrete floor to direct sunlight.
Sanding the surface of the concrete layer ↑
facing the outside in the process of hardening concrete solution cement grout hardens smooth film on the surface.This can prevent subsequent adhesion of a concrete floor with a topcoat.Therefore, after a few hours or at most the next day after filling is necessary to grind the concrete surface as a result of which get rid of the film.There are special grinders, but on their own can perform this operation using a hand grinder.To him it is necessary to purchase special corundum grid.
How to pour a concrete floor in the garage ↑
If the wood floor in your garage to be repaired, it is better to be dismantled and replaced by concrete pavement.At the same time, the following operations:
- Spend dismantling the floor, removing with a crowbar baseboards and floor boards at a time.
- Measure the distance from the floor to the ground surface.It should be 30 cm to lay desyatisantimetrovyh crushed stone layer, five-centimeter layer of sand, water resistant lining, insulation and a layer of concrete solution.If the measured distance is less than the specified value, it works on deepening of the pit.
- Pour sand, then gravel and sand again.Smooth each layer and tamp thoroughly.
- Spread waterproofing material, and it should go to the ends of the wall, to which the film is attached with adhesive tape.
- lay insulating panels, cutting them into pieces of desired size.From the remnants must be cut into strips 10 cm wide and lay them along the walls around the perimeter.
- Start from the far corner lay the concrete, moving slowly toward the door.
- level the surface of the concrete rectangular wooden block.
- Use a trowel to align the recesses.
- powertrowel all irregularities finishing trowel.
- Leave a concrete floor for a few days to harden.
- Make of three-centimeter piece of wood slats (beacons), the length of which shall be equal to the width of the room.
- Set rack beacons from wall to wall and pour the concrete floor.
- Then remove the rack and the resulting seizure fill the concrete mix.
- Spend leveling screed in the direction of the edges and doors.
- Leave for three days for curing screed.
- Concrete floor ready.
How to pour a concrete floor: the video ↑
If, after reading the article you have any questions about how to make a concrete floor, then ask about it in the comments.We will try to dispel your doubts.Gather materials, construction tools and begin to master the science of erection of the concrete floor with his hands.