How warm the house with foam: technology and video instruction
- 05 Jul 17:30
- Construction And Repair
Warming house - an important stage in the construction and repair of the implementation of which depends on literacy comfortable environment during the winter frosts.As a heat insulator used different materials: glass wool, rock wool, extruded polipenouretan, but the leader in popularity is polystyrene.So if you reflect on the issue of how warm the house with foam, the following recommendations will fall at an opportune moment.
insulated home can be, both from the inside and from the outside.Technology from each other do not differ.
Required tools and materials ↑
For the process went smoothly insulation, better to worry about the presence of the following tools and materials:
- punch (can substitute a strong percussion drill);
- wallpaper knife (it is allowed to use any other, as long as the blade is sharp);
- set of spatulas;
- foam sheet.Select samples tightly.The best option - a foam density of 25 th (40 mm);
- Fasteners.To fix the necessary plastic dowel with a broad hat, which would hammer nails.The length of nails and dowels depends on the thickness of the foam.You can make fasteners screws and dowels, and under the cap enclose metal inserts;
dowel must be in the wall at least 50 mm.
- mounting adhesive.If there is none, it is quite possible to replace it with cement glue for ceramics.When calculating the adhesive solution, keep in mind that it will have to be applied not only on the lists, but also to the valve;
- reinforced mesh.A preferred mesh with a mesh of 5 mm, which is available in rolls of one meter.Grid will need to cover the entire surface of the foam unit built;
- putty.For outdoor decoration use any finish or decorative plaster;
- Primer deep penetration.
A simple preparatory stage ↑
Before you begin any of the main tasks, code-named "how warm the house with foam," should be to make the arrangements.
necessary to clean the walls of the old materials: lime, paint, tile, plaster.Pay attention to the surface: perfectly smooth wall is not necessary, but obvious depressions and protrusions should not be, becauseThis may not only interfere with the work, but also spoil the final result.For better adhesion to the adhesive surface of the walls soak the soil deep penetration.
How to insulate the house from the outside foam ↑
Mounting foam complexity is not.All you need - it's a bit of patience and a minimum of theoretical knowledge.
Gluing foam sheets ↑
Spread the glue with water and apply it on the wall with a notched trowel.The adhesive should not be too thick, but run down the wall it also should not.
This is important!
Apply glue to the entire surface is not necessary - just a square under the first sheet.Otherwise, the glue is dry before you have time to process the area of construction works.
Then attach to the wall of the foam sheet and carefully press it.Fix the sheet at the corners and center of the dowels.The second sheet is mounted in a similar manner.The joints between the sheets should be taped.For greater reliability fasten sheets of iron inserts.
If necessary, cut a piece of foam, it is done with the help of a flat strap and a pointed knife.Power tools for cutting are not necessary.
Installation of reinforced mesh ↑
grid need to stick to the same adhesive.Cut it in the usual knife strips along the length of the wall, and then paste each strip separately.
This is important!
screed and adhesive trowel grid so that it is not jammed.
avoid cracks, glue the overlapping grid.For better adhesion of the reinforced mesh foam sheets primed.
After drying, the surface is further aligned with glue, which will provide a solid reinforcing layer reliably protects the foam from atmospheric and mechanical exposure.Next impose another layer of primer.
final stage - finishing ↑
After the final drying of the primer composition is applied to the final finishing layer of plaster.The thickness of the layer is about 1.5-3.5 mm.After application, the plaster is overwritten, and the surface is dried.
That's it!The house is insulated, and therefore, no cold wind, wet snow will not harm your home, which will be cozy and warm.