How to make a box of drywall to conceal pipes and backlighting
- 05 Jun 14:15
goal of any repair is to create a beautiful, cozy interior where every detail is pleasing to the eye.Agree, nothing spoils the room, as we see areas of communications: water, sewer or ventilation ducts, electrical wiring areas, various counters and power protection devices.Fortunately, there is a fairly easy way to hide it all.To help comes again drywall.Here you can learn how to make a box of plasterboard in any room of your apartment.
Tools and Materials ↑
for drywall boxes you'll need a fairly simple set of tools:
- Water or laser level
- drill or a hammer
- Metal profile
- Screws for mountingDrywall
- Screws for mounting Profile
- Shears for metal
Important!Very often in the homes of reinforced concrete slabs it is quite difficult to drill holes.I
mounting frame of the profiles ↑
Given the relative simplicity of the design, to make a box of plasterboard with their hands all you need are two types of profiles - rails and rack.
to recite, but have yet to markup.To do this with a level gauge (laser or water) should be marked on the walls and / or ceiling fixing points of the guide profile.Simply put, you need to draw on the wall of the box outline your future, and the level needed to opposite sides thereof are parallel with respect to how the walls and each other.According to the layout you want to attach the guide profile.It is done with dowels in increments of 50cm.
let alone consider the location of the two options boxes on the wall.
The box in the corner of the room ↑
- According markup attach to the wall guiding profiles.Installation is performed using dowels sm.Zatem in increments of 50 to 90 degrees to the vertical profiles, set the guides onto the ceiling.
- The intersection of profiles, away from the walls, install another vertical profile and fasten it prosekatelem or screws.
interesting!Prosekatel - a special tool for quick fastening of metal profiles.Buy it for a single operation impractical, but if you are planning a large-scale works with the profile, it is better to spend money - prosekatel greatly save your time.
- Now you need to set a few jumpers that will ensure rigidity.To do this, place them every 40-60cm between the guide profiles and secure.
Important!If the width of your box is not more than 30cm, the installation of the jumpers are not required.
design is ready.You can start the installation of the FCL.
The box in the center of the wall ↑
- Attach to the wall guiding profiles.
- at an angle of 90 degrees to set them profiles on the floor and ceiling.
- Construct a jumper on the floor and ceiling at the required distance from the wall and attach.Check out the design level.
- At the intersections of the guide profiles, set the two uprights.
- attempting to install jumpers as described above.
Now you sheathe plasterboard construction and ready.This is done with the help of small screwdriver and screws.
Box plasterboard ceiling is done on the same principle, only the installation of ribs in this case is mandatory.
Important!If the plasterboard box is designed to close the water or sewer pipes, be sure to set the auditing hatch.It is needed for the maintenance and repair of communications and allows you to access them without dismantling the structure.
Very often, these boxes closed pipes, which not only spoil the appearance of the room, but the noise is strong enough.Unfortunately, to get rid of the unpleasant sounds of drywall is not enough.To do this, lay inside the box layer acoustic material.
Video: construction of ducts for lighting ↑
As you can see, plasterboard work under force, even a novice.Assemble a simple design can be for one day, considering holding some painting works.