To understand the types of metal and their benefits
- 21 Jun 03:00
- Construction And Repair
Over the past decade, has acquired a well-deserved popularity of metal, because it has a long life and looks very nice.Today, this material offers a wide range, and it means that a person who does not know the subtleties of the construction, it is difficult to make a choice.For this reason, we consider the publication types of metal, highlighting this issue as informative as possible.
base material - an important aspect ↑
As for the basics, it can be aluminum or steel.Speaking about the first version, it must be said that it is more lightweight material, covered with a protective sheath and is not amenable to corrosion.The second option, ie steel plate, it is considered the most popular: it is covered with a protective sheath or aluzinc, significantly increases the resistance to the external environment.
should pay attention to: the Belgian manufacturer of metal roofing Metrotile manufactu
Geometry Profile ↑
The shape of the profile and the depth of the step metal is classified into several types.Let's talk about each in more detail.
«Monterrey» »- a modern roofing material, which appeared in Russia in the nineties of the last century.It is made of galvanized steel and has a relief, imitating natural tile.Choosing this type of metalolocherepitsy person gets great stuff and a technical and economic point of view.A few words must be said about its advantages:
- resistance to the capricious changes in temperature - the material is not terrible nor cold, nor snow, nor hail.But in the summer it protects the house from the sun and heat;
- quick installation - All work on laying sheets take a little time;
- long life - the life of metal is more than 50 years;
- generally regarded metal sheet sizes are as follows: width - 1180 mm, height - 39 mm, step wave - 350 mm;
- ecology - in the production of high-quality metal with safe, non-toxic ingredients;
- relatively low prices - important advantage;
- variety of color solutions - customers can choose the most suitable options, ranging from dark burgundy to homes strict English classics and ending with bright colors for a memorable Art Nouveau.In short, this metal has a different color, and it is a significant plus.
way, ceramic tile weighs 38-40 kg, metal: the weight of 1 m2 - 4-5 kg.Difference weight, so the ease of the material is always appreciated.
Metal tile "Monterrey" produced by many companies, for example, the company Ruukki, offering customers a good choice:
- «Monterrey Standard" - a great solution for projects with high requirements in terms of durability, strength of the roof;
- «Monterrey Plus» - the material is exclusive and Purex coating is made from Finnish steel.It is ideal for harsh climatic conditions and fully meets the requirements for building materials;
- «Monterrey Premium» - Pural matt coating favorably structured matt surface and enhanced resistance to the external environment.Metal has an elegant look and choose when you need perfect roof.
Metal "Cascade" - a well-known profile, geometric shapes reminiscent of a chocolate bar.But because of the large width of the circuit, it is considered a cost-effective material.Buildings with such roofs have clear contours and the classic straight proportional appearance.Not to mention the merits of the material:
- precision geometry interface;
- excellent options - considered metal has the following sizes: Height - 25 mm, thickness of metal - 1 mm, sheet width - 1000-1500 mm;
- opportunity to implement bold architectural solutions;
- fine selection of colors - traditional fans may prefer the red-brown scale or copper-green tint, and connoisseurs of contemporary trends can stay in metallic shades;
- double capillary groove provides protection from moisture.
In general, this metal has excellent characteristics, so it is widely used.
«Andalusia" - the material has not yet been popularized, but has significant advantages.It is made of high-tech western equipment, through which metal is made with hidden fastening.The advantages of this material include such indicators:
- main feature of metal - horizontal installation, providing the freedom and convenience of actions during the installation of the roof;
- tight fit sheets to each other;
- inconspicuous area engages;
- noble appearance, imitating the Romanesque style of the roof;
- metal weight - 5.15 kg / m2;
- two-step modules have figured Cornice edge.
addition to the above types of profiles, it is necessary to name a few types of metal:
- «Modern» - the main difference between this type of metal "Monterrey" is the presence of angular edges, rather than semi-circular shape;
- Joker "- the profile of the classical geometry: the right wave with rounded contours crest, soles;
- «Bang" - a new kind, which appeared not long ago.It is characterized by several features: a bizarre geometry of the profile, a large wave height, unique appearance.But because of the large convex shape obtained a three-dimensional visual effect.This metal also has the technical characteristics of the good and is best suited for large buildings with high ceilings;
- «Shanghai» - a fresh decision, which came to Russia from China.
Types of coatings - what to choose?↑
Metal is not only adorns the building, but also performs a very important function of protecting the roof from the adverse effects of atmospheric phenomena.At this point, modern manufacturers are increasingly focusing on offering several types of coatings:
- polyester - coated with a glossy surface having a high degree of flexibility.This coating is well behaved at low temperatures and is used in different climate zones.Sheets coated polyester, endure the impact of organic solvents and can not be affected by mold fungi and other stimuli.Polyester is famous for a good selection of colors, so the roof of a metal is organically fit into any landscape, emphasizing the beauty of the facade;
should pay attention: the negative quality of polyester is a low mechanical strength - falling branches, slides down the ice, hail lead to reduced service life, as the site of injury in time formed corrosion centers.
- matte polyester - the chemical composition of it is similar to the previous version, but there are differences: velvety surface prevents glare and has an attractive texture.Matte polyester is composed of Teflon, increases the protective properties of the coating;
- pural - coating based on polyurethane, which is absolutely not afraid of diurnal temperature changes.Plus, pural metal roofing protects against UV radiation, and acrylic particles give the coating roughness.Roofing material coated with such a long time to keep the original appearance, carries superficial damage and is very long.As for the price, the price of metal above, but the quality is superb;
- plastisol - the thickest cover with an embossed surface.With such a thickness of the metal is securely protected from mechanical damage.Plastisol has an excellent performance, notably the corrosion resistance, durability, resiliency, strength.But there are some drawbacks: high intensity UV light affects the color qualities.Roof coated plastisol needs periodic maintenance - this fact is explained by the fact that the porous surface absorbs dirt, dust.
From the above it can be concluded that presented a rich assortment of metal, which means that there are plenty to choose.