Ovens for bathhouse with his own hands: a homemade stove out of the pipe - a simple inexpensive unit
- 08 Jul 09:15
to Russian folk Bath - our mother, and her good oven warm heart.Without healing heat and cleanses the body of steam created through the work of bath furnace, traditional hygiene procedures are not feasible.Furnace - the central organ of any of the Scandinavian baths, Roman, Russian, Turkish type.Just to buy the main component of the bath facilities aficionados vigorous steam does not always have too high a price.But the furnace for a bath with his hands to make quite able to anyone who knows how to handle a purely masculine tools and remember their purpose.
Homemade and made in the factory sauna stoves perform two important functions at the same time.Their task - to heat the air in the rooms and sanitary water
About metal bath furnaces ↑
For the construction of bath furnace is generally used brick or metal.The latter option is preferred because of the ease of performing the entire spectrum of work and production speed.An important argument in favor of a simple metal stoves is the availability of the material prices and sometimes even free of charge inherited a piece of durable rolled metal sheet or a drum.
dignity, releasing self-made metal furnace for a bath in the background analogues:
- heat resistance;
- operational durability;
- ability to heat the bath as soon as possible, varies from 40-45 minutes to 1.5 hours (the duration of the heating period depends on the climatic season and atmospheric temperature);
- extensive range of designs heating systems with different thermal capacity, allowing you to equip, as a small family bathhouse and a large building;
- able to use any type of solid fuel stove and sink in the period for taking bath procedures.
relatively easy homemade metal furnace for a bath is easy to install, require no device is too powerful support base.However, they also have disadvantages.Metal heating units cool down pretty quickly, than to deal with the possibility of helping to stoke the furnace during the time spent in the bath and the masonry around the equipment.The heat from the metal system is distributed unevenly, which is not particularly concerned about the owners of small baths.But large-sized bath can be equipped with several homemade products at a range dictated by technical requirements and rules of fire safety.
main structural components ↑
favored Russians "stove" are structurally divided into functional components of the body.Wishes to make a good stove for baths with their hands must be aware that the main elements of the standard heating equipment are:
- open or located inside the housing container of bath stone;
- ash pan-ash pit;
between fires, stones and podduvalom set lattice-grate.Hot-water tank may be part of the body or placed on special supports over capacity with bath stones.It can be installed separately in the dressing room and connected to the heat exchanger through metal pipes or rubber hoses.Equipment necessarily equipped with flue pipe leading out beyond the bath products of combustion.In order to prevent rapid cooling of a metal around the furnace or combustor is performed only around a refractory brick masonry.
pipe as a blank for the manufacture of furnace ↑
about to make a metal heating equipment quickly and help reduce the amount of work a kind of blank, which is a steel pipe with a diameter of half a meter, or otherwise.Homemade oven for baths can be made on the basis of a vertical or horizontal direction of the pipe section of the pipe rolled wide.For manufacturing equipment required significantly less welding work than the manufacture of sheet metal stove.It is important to initially test the reliability of the workpiece and detect the presence of corrosion damage if the metal product for a long time lay on the street.All problem areas better to strengthen the specific welded "patches" or cut at this point functional furnace openings.
sequence of works on manufacturing ↑
In order to make a simple stove in the bath with his hands need half a meter of pipe rolling with 50 cm in diameter with a wall thickness not less than 10 mm.The tube is cut into two unequal parts:
- in the first part, the length of which is 90 cm, it will be equipped with a heater and furnace;
- in the second part with a length of 60 cm will be arranged water heating boiler.
To work for the production of bath furnace is required to come up with the maximum thoroughness.Slight defects may result in disastrous consequences.
The best homemade metal stove for a bath just will not work as hard, or will leak into the furnace.The worst option could be carbon monoxide poisoning.
- begin with ash.It needs to be cut on the underside of the greater part of the future of the stove, that is created at the base of the unit.The width of the hole is not more than 20 cm in length, about 6 cm. To install the grate in the pipe will need to cut through the slot and the rack-equipped strong grate fastening devices such as welded steel lugs.
- is cut a niche for the furnace.Its dimensions are 30 cm horizontally, vertically 25 cm. Carefully cut a piece of metal becomes later the door of the furnace.To it is necessary to attach the handle and latch hooks, loops which are welded to the body of the stove in the appropriate places.The window has a furnace at a level comfortable for the wearer.After all, focus on the personal physical parameters of one of the benefits that different homemade furnace to the bath.The heater is equipped
- directly above the furnace.Required for its production pipe with a diameter of 30 or 35 cm. Paste made of this tube-shaped device is perpendicular walls must scoop pipe-stove.One end of the heater-scoop needed for laying the foundation stone, the door closes, the opposite end is tightly welded to the metal wall of the furnace.From the top level of the heater to the place of the future location of the water tank must be at least 10 cm.
- upper part of the stove is equipped with a steel sleeve, it will become a subsidiary of fasteners for installation of the boiler.
- bottom of the water tank is made of steel sheet with a thickness of 8-10 cm. It will be a cycle in which to do a through hole for the installation of the chimney.Chimney should be firmly welded to the edges of the hole.If the docking is unsealed, the furnace will leak water, it will fill the flames.Performs the function of exhaust gas flow through the pipe is a water tank, heating it.
- represents water tank set up on the design of the finished part, including a furnace heater.Two pieces of bath furnace welded.The top heating equipment is still open, it is necessary to fill the tank with water.To the water container can be closed, with the need to make the lid handle.
- At the bottom of the tank water heating set faucet valve for intake of hot water.
- to the chimney at a distance of about 35 cm above the upper edge of the tank welded steel square plate with sides measuring 30 cm. It is necessary to carry out the brickwork around the chimney passes through the ceiling, attic and roof bath.
Technical requirements for the installation ↑
Whether you have made the furnace for the baths with their own hands or purchased in a specialty store, equipment installation to be performed in strict compliance with PPB 01-93 listed in the rules of fire safety and the requirements of SNIP41-01-2003.
- in baths with lined wood oven can be placed at a distance greater than 1 m from any wall.
- distance between the heating unit and the chimney should be minimal.
- distance between the stove and the wall can be reduced to a minimum of 20 cm, if the wall is lined with sheet metal, refractory brick or covered with plaster.
In order to optimize air circulation oven set to a specific foundation height of 20 cm from the floor.It is made of brick, aerated concrete slabs or other non-combustible material.Zone boot is desirable to secure fuel, putting it in front of the furnace metal sheet size 50 × 70 cm. The furnace door should be positioned towards the doorway, the door to the opposite side of the heater.
competent installation chimney ↑
those who make the furnace for a bath with his hands, it is required to comply with technical advice.You need to know that it is recommended to equip the metal chimney thermal insulation of rock wool, expanded clay or other non-combustible materials.The thickness of the insulating layer, eliminates condensate varies between 8 cm to 12 cm.Chimneys are placed in any priority for a comfortable place inside the safe operation of the bath buildings.In order to prevent pressure on the weight of the chimney it is necessary to fix the furnace inside overlap.
chimney on construction requirements should rise above the ridge of the roof and the chimney above the flat roof must be raised by at least half a meter.The length of the chimney passes through an attic space or attic, must not have openings for cleaning, valves and additional vyushek.According to the technical requirements from the chimney should be horizontally directed segments that are longer than 1 m.
Video: Factory bath furnace and the installation regulations ↑
cheapest option heating - homemade furnace for a bath picture selection may not be present in thean aesthetically pleasing element presentable bathhouse building.The dominating their advantage in the budgetary cost of raw materials and the opportunity to make a functional unit independently.Also it does not need a long time to gather the necessary for the purchase of expensive heating systems worth infinitely postponing the beginning of the operation of a bathhouse on the boundless future.