Autonomous sewer - instructions for self device
- 07 Jul 09:30
met today with the traditional house in the past outside toilet facilities is almost impossible, because most owners of private homes in the first place try to organize an autonomous sewer system, which would ensure them a comfortable stay.Autonomous sewerage allows you not only to think about where, how and when to wash away the waste, but also helps them to disarm, creating around the house healthy and clean atmosphere.But before we begin drafting the future sewer system need to clearly define for themselves how much waste water will be drained into it, in order to avoid problems.
Classification of sewer systems ↑
course, any drainage, autonomous or not, always has its own characteristics.You can not find two identical.That is why
- By depending on electricity sewer systems are:
- Volatile autonomous sewerage system is characterized in that it has a small footprint that allows you to place it even on the smallest site.Thanks to the pump (compressor) all processes take place in it fast enough.The presence of the pump and makes such systems dependent on electric power.Moreover, in addition to regular cleaning, the type of sewage requires quarterly maintenance, which makes them quite expensive.
- volatile drainage is absolutely on anything (well, except human, of course) is not dependent system in which all processes are carried out independently, ie gravity.Naturally, cleaning and filtering, in this case lasts considerably longer, and the size of the system much more.
2. By type of construction:
- structure consisting of overflow wells
- autonomous sewer system with the function of bioremediation
Septic Tank and its equipment ↑
easiest type of sewage - is a classic septic tankwhich for several centuries it has been used successfully not only in Russia but also in other countries.This type of sewage, of course, has undergone significant changes that it went only benefit.
Before construction, select the location for the sump, only need to take into account that maybe some of the water will still seep into the soil and into the groundwater.So make sure to find out about what in the location you choose the depth of groundwater.
Important: if the depth of the groundwater of less than 2 meters, build a cesspool at this point is impossible.
the presence in the area, it is desirable to position the sump pit at good distance - ideally at least 30 meters.If the possibilities of your site is not as extensive as the place drains diagonally in order to avoid accidental leakage of harmful waste into clean drinking water.
Calculation of volume and depth of the sump ↑
Any autonomous sewer private house, including the septic tank, should begin with the calculations.For a small family of three or four most optimal volume (given that a day per person accounts for about 250 liters of water) will amount to 1.5 cubic meters.meter.
In any case, even if the volume of the sump will be less will require periodic cleaning, i.e. call car for feces disposal.Note also the presence in the house of an automatic washing machine and dishwasher (if, of course), which also contribute sufficiently rapid filling of the sump.
Another factor that can determine the amount of sewage - the device of the sump.If she has an additional absorbing hole, the part of the flow will go into the soil, which will significantly "increase" its size.When small amounts of sewage, such a system does not harm either man or nature.
This absorbing tank is usually of small size, as a function of the mass accumulation of sewage, in this case, is not necessary.However, the soil can cope with only a small amount of waste and degradation products in the same infiltration of large volumes she poisoned herself first, and then distributes the action and on the surrounding space, and even people.You can certainly use the peat pudrklozet (cushion made of peat. Which is placed on the bottom of the pit), which would eliminate the harmful component of fecal sewage.In this case, in addition to purification of waste water, you get a great compost beds.
Construction simplest sewerage ↑
device autonomous sewer, in particular cesspool, simple, but it may take you a lot of time and effort, of course, if you decide to drive onsection of heavy equipment.
- first milestone - pipe laying.There is nothing complicated, the main condition which must be observed by all means - to adhere to the constant slope of 3-5 degrees, so that the water flowed without problems arose and siltation.Consider only the longer the pipe, the greater should be the angle of inclination.
- second milestone .The walls of the pit carefully aligned and make the bottom with a slight slope in the direction where you intend to make a hatch for pumping effluent.
usually dig a pit square or rectangular, sometimes round, but with the size you have defined yourself.
bottom of the pit is lined with a layer of sand about 15 cm. On top of a pillow poured concrete thickness of not less than the layer of sand.After setting concrete on him to do a sand-cement screed 4 cm. If you can, you can not bother and just lay on the bottom of the excavated pits finished concrete slab.
walls of the pit with baked bricks can be laid or set it concrete or metal rings, the benefit of today you can buy anything your heart desires.
- third milestone .After all the arrangements for internal arrangement of the sump is finished, you can start the construction of floors.They must be made of a very durable and robust material, such as thick sleepers or any concrete.
With pit sides must overlap by at least 40-50 cm, and the hatch for pumping waste water should be about the size of 70 * 70 cm.
autonomous sewerage country house is almost ready, it remains only to finish the job.The finished floor must be properly isolated from the water.To do this, use any waterproofing material such as roofing felt, are laid on top of the sleepers or plates.Above the roofing material is poured soil, sand and slag (in short, everything that you wish) a layer of about 40 cm.
Be sure to cover that will reliably protect you from unpleasant odors.Desirably, it has a double - one at ground level, and the second - on the level of overlapping.In winter, the space between two lids filled slag foam, straw or any other heater, thereby protecting drains from freezing, and you from the waste of money, time and effort.If
autonomous sewer with your hands is not a problem for you, and you are ready for the upcoming works, the sinkhole - the most simple and easy way.To build such a system can be for a week, and most of the time you spend on it to dig itself a hole.
Autonomous sewerage system on the principle of overflow wells ↑
This system consists of two wells: the first is a septic tank for solid waste management, and the second - Infiltrator.
first pit made of concrete or metal rings with cement bottom, either set at the bottom of the pit ready septic tank made of plastic.Second pit does not have a bottom, and is lined with crushed stone or gravel.Purified by solid elements liquid enters through a pipe into a well absorbable, where he is absorbed into the soil.
In the operation of a stand-alone sewerage need to pump every quarter sludge from the first well, otherwise formed stagnation.But you can reduce the number of calls sewage truck to once every six months, if the use of special biological products, splitting the solid fraction.
Application system of overflow wells is only possible for small country houses with a daily volume of waste water not more than 1500 liters.Large houses and the houses should be equipped with other structures such as sewerage with biological cleaning function.
Independent drainage function bioremediation ↑
Autonomous sewerage system with its own station bioremediation are septic tank, which includes a large storage tank and the filtration field, collecting all debris and waste.Such drainage at the moment is considered the most modern and efficient, but its cost is much higher than the first two systems described above.
Through bioremediation plant which may have a chemical, biological or mechanical nature, there is cleaning of waste water and sedimentation.
- chemical method of sewage treatment based on the use of various chemicals that alter the structure of the liquid trapped in a septic tank, the solid state.These elements eventually settle to the bottom of the container.This technology, though, and is suitable for a country house, yet is more common in large industrial enterprises, which clearly met the dosage of chemicals.
- sewer system with mechanical self-cleaning can be found in country houses and suburban areas with small volumes of wastewater, for example, if the owner of the house lives there permanently, and arrives at the device vyhodnye.Takoy method does not require high financial cost, only need to periodically replacerubble in the gutter, and occasionally engaged in cleaning the septic tank of solid precipitation.
- biological method of sewage treatment based on the use of bacteria that decompose organic and inorganic waste, turning them into mud, water and carbon dioxide.Such a system may additionally be equipped with a unit frame and a spare filter mechanism of UV disinfection and drain pump.
Any autonomous sewer, reviews about which you can find in large numbers on the Internet, requires not only careful maintenance and control, but also, above all, high-quality assembly.So be sure to develop a scheme for future sewer system, outline the plan and think about where and how it will be located.
This approach to work is sure to bring only positive results.