Types of stucco
- 12 Jun 02:45
- Home Design
for repairs on solid surfaces one of the best choices of finish - plaster: plaster wall surface treatment will not only decorate the facade, but also serve as a good insulation of the walls.
- plaster for exterior cladding and other
- plaster exterior walls
- plaster Plaster walls: recommendations for working on different types of bases
- Exterior plaster: the price of works
- plaster for outdoor work: material price
- stucco facade: the price of work (full cycle)
- plaster exterior walls: VIDEO
plaster for exterior cladding and other
little about the general.There are at least six types of materials for facade:
- facing brick (thanks to the high-temperature calcination get durable material for the ages with a choice of color);
- natural stone (an expensive and difficult for you to design the house, but the life of this finishing and its appearance justify any costs);
- ceramic tiles (for outdoor decoration often use granite or clinker);
- paneling (vinyl siding, polypropylene panels);
- fiber cement boards (non-flammable material is not subject to the formation of mold and the influence of chemicals, frost);
plaster exterior walls
Instead of the standard plastering facades of most repair crews proposes to organize a heat-insulating facade system: lock on the adhesive composition is fixed to the walls of the houseinsulation (mineral wool or other insulation), followed by - reinforcing mesh and finishing plaster quits.In addition, there is also the so-called "warm" plaster: a vapor-permeable material with improved teplozashity.
- protection from moisture;
- vapor permeability;
- depending on the composition of the mixture have the opportunity to improve sound and heat insulation (some types of plasters protect the design of the house against the penetration of radiation);
- possibility of creating textural surfaces of any color or shade;
- easy replacement facade in the future;
- relatively low cost of finishing.
Depending on the substrate, release these types of facade plaster:
- polymer (acrylic);
- mineral (limestone);
- Silicone (liquid potassium glass and silicon-organic resin).
Mineral plasters are considered the most durable and most affordable among the thin-plasters.Mineral plasters - material based on cement binder.This dry cement mixture with various additives which reduce water absorption.Choosing colors for a plaster is often poor.You can buy white mineral plaster and paint it on the application of silicate paint.
advantage of acrylic plaster - a mixture of readiness for application: no need to prepare a solution, plaster is sold as a finished product.This eliminates the difference in the consistency of the different portions of the solution and contrast colors in self-coloring (acrylic blend - a colored plaster with a broad color palette).
water vapor permeability of such compositions ensures the material basis - water dispersion of synthetic resin.Acrylic plasters are flexible, because they are easy to work on any surface.Polymeric facade plaster are also resistant to the formation of mold on the surface of the facade.
Silicate plaster - materials on potassium water glass.Silicate plasters are also sold as a finished product, but unlike acrylic, this type of material is characterized by high water vapor permeability, allowing the grout surfaces such as walls made of cellular concrete.
silicone plaster - the most expensive type of plasters for the exterior finish.Price due to an unlimited range of colors, high elasticity of the material and high vapor permeability.
In addition, you can select the plaster base and plaster finish, creating decorative coating.Outdoor decorative plaster can both finish finishing facades, and to be the only material used.Decorative plaster has all the necessary features for thermal and acoustic insulation of the facade and it is distinguished from the ordinary or a part of the pellets to create a textured surface or color.
Plastered walls: recommendations for working on different types of bases
- to a brick wall plaster is best suited on the basis of sand, cement and asbestos.Note that the layer of plaster must be at least 20 mm because of the high moisture absorbing capacity of the base material.
- layer plaster for aerated concrete may range from 5 to 10 mm, asmaterial has a low absorbency.
- for concrete walls difference in the application of the plaster is a 3-stage performance of works: plaster coat to impregnate base coat of primer and finishing plaster.
Exterior plaster: the price of works
When it comes to plastering small areas, you can do without the help of professionals: plastering facade doable and with his own hands (see the instructions for working with those or other materials is on the manufacturers' websites or paper sacks attached toproduct, almost all plasters on the market).
When you call masters for work will have to pay an average of $ 5.6 / m (in the calculation of the price, consider the thickness of the layer of plaster, the rate applies to a layer of 10 mm).
plaster for outdoor work: the material price
- Unterputts Knauf - masonry cement facade - 6.4 $ / 30 kg;
- Bolars - plaster cement-sand base - 8.9 $ / 25 kg;
- Knauf Diamant - decorative plaster cement - 10.9 $ / 25 kg;
- Veton - finished decorative acrylic plaster - 60 $ / 25 kg;
- SELA Fine Fix - warm finish finish plaster (cement mortar), stone, concrete facades, OSB, DSP - 73.2 $ / 25 kg.
stucco facade: the price of work (full cycle)
- in Moscow - 220 rubles. / M²;
- in Kiev - from 65 UAH. / M².
plaster exterior walls: VIDEO